CHRISTMAS AT LIMERICK MILK MARKET
4th, 5th, 6th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th December 2015
Christmas at the Milk Market is a long standing feature here with over 160 years of history. While not like many other Christmas Markets; The Milk Market embraces the festive feel while retaining the look and character of our core markets/traders with an added splash of Christmas colour, song and cheer to the mix in December.
The dates for Christmas at the Milk Market this year are 4th, 5th, 6th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th December 2015.
It’s a great time to pick up that unique fashion or handcrafted gift for that someone special along with your stocking full of Christmas cuisine and treats.
It is an excellent opportunity for Choirs of all kinds to come along and sing Christmas Carols under the beautiful Milk Market Canopy. Any contributions choirs collect during that day will be given to their designated charity or not for profit musical/community group.
- Christmas lights and decorations
- Wreaths, holly, decorations and unique Xmas gifts
- Christmas Choirs and Carols
- Christmas Kids Colour in Competition
- Rotary Club Remembrance Tree
- Colourful Stalls/Shops with a festive fest of foods
- Multiple Community Attractions
- Transition Year Market
- Fabulous Fashion and Crafty Craft with a Christmas twist
- Collection point for your old 1c and 2c coins to good causes
- Santa Letter Posting service
- Multiple daily raffles and competitions